News for 2.8.1a (27/Jan/2007):
* Maximized window state is now remembered when you hide/restore from the tray.
* Fixed opening URLs like "dot.com" that previously failed to be opened by Windows because they didn't start with www or http://.
* iconv.dll is no longer needed (751 KB of disk and memory saved!). This was quite a big job under the hood, please report any problems with character sets.
* Fixed a bug in the /exec plugin that could cause text printed to stdout by ActivePerl to be sent to the channel, under certain conditions.
* Fixed small bug: #100239 buffer overflow in setup dialog.